Love on the Run Week Week with Aisha Praught & Will LeerAli On The Run
“When talking about running, it’s where we have to be the most delicate with each other.”
We’re celebrating love all week lengthy on the Ali on the Run Show: Welcome to Love on the Run Week! Today, we’re kicking issues off with skilled middle-distance runners Aisha Praught and Will Leer, who reside and teach in Boulder, CO.
Thank you to Generation UCAN for sponsoring this episode of Ali on the Run Show! Click right here and use code ONTHERUN for 20 p.c off your order, plus unfastened delivery. (First-time consumers, take a look at the UCAN Run Starter Pack right here, and get 50 p.c off.)
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How Aisha and Will met (three:15)
- How Will proposed (7:30)
- On Aisha and Will’s aggressive aspects (11:30)
- Why Aisha and Will moved from Oregon to Boulder, and the way they made the choice (15:30)
- Why Will and Aisha don’t do exercises in combination (21:30)
- How Will and Aisha set targets in my view and in combination (30:40)
- The have an effect on Gabe Grunewald’s passing has had on each Will and Aisha (41:00)
What we point out on this episode:
“No Sacrifices for Aisha Praught Leer,” via Erin Strout for Women’s Running
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re playing the display, please subscribe and depart a score and assessment on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you happen to favored this episode, proportion it with your pals!