ColourPop Strike It Rich Lux Lipstick Kit Review & Swatches
Strike It Rich
Colour Pop Strike It Rich Lux Lipstick Kit ($12.00 for zero.155 oz..) is a brand new, restricted version duo that includes a peachy, satin-finish lipstick and a peachy, matte lip liner. The two have been have been very equivalent in colour with the lining leaning somewhat hotter, browner, and the lipstick leaning a bit rosier, so the 2 mixed was once a semi-matte, deep peach with reasonable heat undertones.
Simon Says is a deep peach with reasonable, heat undertones and a satin sheen. It was once richly pigmented with a easy, frivolously creamy texture that was once comfy to use and to put on. The lipstick glided simply over my lips and went on flippantly, although the product separated somewhat alongside my deeper lip strains. The separation/delicate settling wasn’t noticeable (in individual) till the three-hour mark, although the colour lasted rather smartly for nearer to 4 and a part hours. The formulation felt frivolously hydrating over the years.
- Colour Pop Ariel (LE, $7.00) is cooler (90% equivalent).
- Colour Pop She Cute (LE, $7.00) is lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- LORAC Savoir Faire (LE, ) is darker (90% equivalent).
- Makeup Geek Beach Bunny (P, $12.00) is lighter, cooler, much less shiny (90% equivalent).
- Urban Decay Fuel (LE, $18.00) is lighter, hotter (90% equivalent).
- NARS Sarah (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% equivalent).
- NARS Bella (LE, $34.00) is lighter, extra muted, hotter (90% equivalent).
- Milani I Am Pretty (P, $6.99) is lighter, extra muted, glossier (85% equivalent).
- NARS Honolulu Honey (P, $26.00) is lighter, extra muted, hotter (85% equivalent).
- Colour Pop Peppermint (LE, $6.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (85% equivalent).
$7.00/zero.12 oz.. – $58.33 Per Ounce
The formulation this is intended to be a “creamy-matte” that “glides on like butter, doesn’t feather or bleed, and lasts so long you’ll forget you’re even wearing it.” The majority of the sunglasses have been reasonably pigmented with complete colour payoff in one stroke with a couple of within the extra semi-opaque protection vary.
The texture was once, on reasonable, easy, frivolously creamy, and now not too thick or too skinny, so there was once no tugging throughout software however the colour did not really feel slippery whilst worn, which made them more straightforward to use directly from the tube and low-maintenance at the lips.
They have a tendency to dry and put on right down to a cushy matte end inside of one to 3 hours of damage, and whilst they’re very light-weight on, they hug the lips extra as they develop into extra matte (in comparison to preliminary really feel). The put on time has been between 4 and 6 hours for many sunglasses, and maximum sunglasses have been non-drying to frivolously hydrating. They have been vanilla-scented however had no discernible style.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Lux Lipstick swatches.
Minute Man is a deep peach with reasonable, heat undertones and a matte end. It had opaque pigmentation in one stroke, which adhered flippantly and easily to my lips with minimum tugging. The texture was once frivolously waxy, which gave it higher flow, so it was once simple to get an actual line alongside the perimeters of my lips, nevertheless it is also used for all-over colour very easily.
I do counsel making use of and gently blotting colour into position to hurry up all-over coloring. On its personal, it stayed on for 5 and a part hours sooner than fading noticeably. It wasn’t probably the most comfy product to put on, nevertheless it wasn’t drying both.
- Urban Decay Kinky (P, $18.00) is lighter, cooler (95% equivalent).
- Dose of Colors Peachii (LE, $18.00) is darker (90% equivalent).
- Sephora Warm Nude (75) (P, $14.00) is darker, extra muted (90% equivalent).
- NARS Grotto (LE, $27.00) is darker (90% equivalent).
- MAC Subculture (PiP, $17.50) is lighter (85% equivalent).
- Tarte Get It! (P, $20.00) is lighter, hotter (85% equivalent).
- Colour Pop Creme Fresh (P, $7.50) is lighter, brighter, hotter (85% equivalent).
- Urban Decay Stark Naked (P, $20.00) is lighter, hotter (80% equivalent).
- MAC Back in Vogue (P, $21.00) is lighter (80% equivalent).
- MAC New Ombre (LE, $19.50) is lighter (80% equivalent).
Where to Buy
Current Sales & Deals
- ColourPop —
- 30% off sitewide (some exclusions), ends 12/03.
- $five off $15+ order with code COLOURPOPPIN, ends 12/31.
- 15% off $20+ order whilst you join ColourPop’s electronic mail e-newsletter, ends 12/31.
- 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/31.
- Ulta — Cyber Monday offers are living right here, as much as 50% off manufacturers + merchandise, plus $10 off qualifying $50+ acquire w/code CYBERMON19, ends 12/02.
When you buy via our hyperlinks above, you assist give a boost to Temptalia. Thank You!